CLG LEGAL CLINIC
- are facing a legal issue on a personal matter (investment, business and professional matters are not covered); and
- have never sought legal advice before; and/or
- are unable to afford a lawyer,
you may call us to make an appointment for free basic legal advice at our Legal Clinics.
Our Legal Clinics are intended for the poor, disadvantaged and sandwiched classes and are open to all regardless of religious faith or nationality. Please note that CLG reserves the right to turn down requests for appointments by applicants who fail to meet the criteria for free legal advice or for any other reason.
LEGAL CLINIC SCHEDULE
Our Legal Clinics are open from 7.30 PM (7 PM at Agape) till 9.00 PM on certain Mondays at the following 5 locations:
- Every 1st Monday of the Month – St. Teresa’s Church at 510 Kampung Bahru Road, Singapore 099446
- Every 2nd and 4th Monday of the Month – Agape Village at 7A Lorong 8 Toa Payoh, Singapore 319264
- Every 2nd Monday of the Month – Church of Divine Mercy at 19 Pasir Ris St 72, Singapore 518771
- Every 3rd Monday of the Month – St Joseph’s Church (Bukit Timah) at 620 Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 678116
- Every 4th Monday of the Month – Holy Family Church at 6 Chapel Road, Singapore 429509
LEGAL CLINIC APPOINTMENT
Registration is required. To register for an appointment, please click below to complete the online form (which will take you approximately 10 minutes).
After registering, an appointment will be arranged for you to meet one of our lawyers at our Legal Clinics.REGISTER FOR AN APPOINTMENT