PRO BONO LEGAL CLINIC
If you are:
1. Facing a legal issue on a personal matter and do not have legal advice or representation;
2. Facing a legal dispute that you wished to have mediated and resolved; or
3. Unable to afford a lawyer,
You may wish to seek free basic legal advice and information at any one of our CLG Legal Clinics. Such legal assistance is open to all, regardless of religious faith or nationality, and cover both criminal and civil matters.
*Please note that our CLG Legal Clinics do not give advice on legal issues in business / professional matters. Our CLG Legal Clinics are intended for the poor, disadvantaged and sandwiched classes to obtain advice on personal matters such as family issues, estates, employment, personal accidents, tenancy disputes, monetary claims, motor and industrial accident claims, etc. We reserve the right to reject any application at our sole discretion.
* * * * *
During the current COVID situation, meetings may be held online and meeting information will be sent to those with appointments only.
Our Legal Clinics are available through the following parishes and the Archdiocese website:
- Cathedral of the Good Shepherd
- St. Teresa’s Church
- Agape Village
- Church of Divine Mercy
- St Joseph’s Church (Bukit Timah)
- Holy Family Church
- Church of St Mary of the Angels
- Church of St Vincent De Paul
- Church of the Holy Spirit
- Church of our Lady Star of the Sea
- Church of St. Anthony
- Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Succour
- Church of Our Lady of Lourdes (also translated into Tamil here)
- Church of the Holy Cross
- Church of St. Francis of Assisi
- Church of St. Bernadette
- St. Anne’s Church
- Church of the Holy Trinity
- St. Ignatius Church
- Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Church of St. Francis Xavier
Registration is required before an appointment will be given to you to attend the clinic (please use the form accessible from the button above). You can also call us at +65 6801 7494 or email us.
In order for our lawyers (assisted by law students from local universities) to assist you better, you are strongly encouraged to email us some basic information / background of your legal matter using our registration form. The more details you provide, the better prepared the lawyers can be.