PRO BONO LEGAL CLINIC
Our Legal Clinics are open from 7.30 PM (7 PM at Agape) till 9.00 PM on certain Mondays at the following 5 locations:
- Every 1st Monday of the Month – St. Teresa’s Church at 510 Kampung Bahru Road, Singapore 099446
- Every 2nd and 4th Monday of the Month – Agape Village at 7A Lorong 8 Toa Payoh, Singapore 319264
- Every 2nd Monday of the Month – Church of Divine Mercy at 19 Pasir Ris St 72, Singapore 518771
- Every 3rd Monday of the Month – St Joseph’s Church (Bukit Timah) at 620 Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 678116
- Every 4th Monday of the Month – Holy Family Church at 6 Chapel Road, Singapore 429509
If you are:
1. Facing a legal issue on a personal matter and do not have legal advice or representation;
2. Facing a legal dispute that you wished to have mediated and resolved; or
3. Unable to afford a lawyer,
You may wish to seek free basic legal advice and information at any one of our CLG Legal Clinics. Such legal assistance is open to all, regardless of religious faith or nationality, and cover both criminal and civil matters.
*Please note that our CLG Legal Clinics do not give advice on legal issues in business / professional matters. Our CLG Legal Clinics are intended for the poor, disadvantaged and sandwiched classes to obtain advice on personal matters such as family issues, estates, employment, personal accidents, tenancy disputes, monetary claims, motor and industrial accident claims, etc. We reserve the right to reject any application at our sole discretion.
* * * * *
Registration is required before an appointment will be given to you to attend the clinic (please use the form accessible from the button above). You can also call us at +65 6801 7494 or email us.
In order for our lawyers (assisted by law students from local universities) to assist you better, you are strongly encouraged to email us some basic information / background of your legal matter using our registration form. The more details you provide, the better prepared the lawyers can be.